Your Online Roulette Guide in the Philippines
Gambling is a popular recreational activity in the Philippines and this can be seen in the growing number of operators accepting real money bets. Whether you are looking to bet on sporting outcomes like the Philippine Basket Association (PBA), National Basketball Association (NBA) or play casino games, you’ll find that the region offers a lot of winning possibilities. Also, its growing popularity is the presence of friendly gambling laws available in the country. Players can bet on games anytime provided that the platforms are fully licensed to operate. Furthermore, it’s all about the diversity of games playable in free demo or real money mode. If you check out the leading providers online from the standard video slots to highly exciting online roulette.
As an easy-to-play table game with random outcomes, players can expect exciting times when betting on the outcomes of the spin of the roulette ball. Finally, roulette pays fairly well. If you just focus on a Red/Black bets, you have a 50-percent chance of collecting a win on the roulette table! Online roulette is an exciting game to play, now a standard offering in top casinos, and often bundled with the best bonuses and promotions.
In this guide, we help you fully appreciate this classic casino offering. We take a look at the rules, the variants, the available betting systems and strategies, and the tips on how to choose the best roulette site to play and win. As they say, knowledge is also an important tool when playing for the roulette jackpots. Read on and find out how you can take advantage of roulette in top gambling platforms designed for players from the Philippines.
Play Online Roulette Games
Play Real Money Roulette - Top Roulette Sites in the Philippines Reviewed
Online gambling is a growing business and the Philippines is one of the brightest spots for this recreational activity. Aside from friendly gaming laws, the country also boasts regulatory agencies and a licensing body based in Cagayan that approves the operations of offshore websites and platforms. Roulette enthusiasts from the country can also bet and play roulette provided these are offshore websites licensed by other jurisdictions.
Speaking of websites, you can find dozens of top websites that carry roulette as one of their standard casino games. Thanks to friendly competition, operators run promotional campaigns, offer free bets and other bonuses to sweeten the gaming experience.
So how do you pick a website that can provide you with access to the game? We help you pick the right roulette site. As a team of industry veterans and enthusiasts in the game, we review the best roulette sites and play to get first-hand information on the quality of roulette games available, bonuses and promotions, and the quality of support.In this section of the guide, you can find our complete listing of the top websites that offer roulette. Check the list and read the reviews before signing up for an account.
Bonus up to 100$
- Unique Sports Betting and Casino platform
- Impressive Live Casino
- Many Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Bonus up to 200$
- Welcome Package of up to $1500
- Live Casino Games
- A lot of promotions and bonuses for existing players
Bonus up to €100
- Welcome Package up to €1500 + 150 Free Spins
- Live Casino
- Live chat Customer Support Available 24/7
How to Pick a Roulette Site
If you’re a new player, you’ll find the options stressful. With its popularity and years; worth of colorful history, it’s only understandable that roulette is a standard offering on most websites. Also, casinos are always in the competition to offer the best variants of roulette with the right combination of bonuses, perks, and support. This makes the choice of a roulette platform a bit challenging yet a fun exercise. To help you out in comparing and choosing the best from the lot, we list some things you should consider. Read on and find out how you can choose a friendly and lucrative platform to play and place your bets in roulette.
- Always read the reviews before signing up. Reading reviews and checking out the testimonials from top customers can be tiring and stressful. With hundreds of top platforms competing for your attention, reading a few reviews and recommendations can be draining. Yes, it can be tiring but the work is worth your time. By checking out these reviews, you’ll know what roulette variants you can expect to play and the available bonuses and promotional campaigns. Sometimes, these roulette reviews will give you access to promo codes that you can use to enjoy specific roulette bonuses and perks.
- Know the player’s feedback. The best person to tell you that a roulette site is worth your time is the regular customer of the site. As a matter of practice, try to read the recommendations and opinions of previous players. Watch out for their experiences about platform, the availability of roulette variants, the roulette bonuses, bet limits, and roulette software vendors available. Check out their experiences when depositing funds or when cashing out their roulette winnings.
- Is the website popularly recognized by organizations and award-winning bodies? Roulette casinos are also assessed and evaluated by independent parties and organizations. And if these online roulette casinos offer the best roulette variants and services, then they can also collect citations and awards. Some of the popular award-giving bodies in the iGaming industry are EGR Global, Malta Gaming Awards, and the International Gaming Awards (IGA). Roulette sites that earn citations and awards from these award-giving bodies have met or exceeded industry expectations. It means that when you enjoy roulette here, you can count on exciting times in a secure environment.
Before You Play: Important Considerations About Roulette and the Provider
Whether you play European Roulette or American Roulette, you can always count on exciting times. The objective is fairly simple and can work for all types of individuals including the ones who are just starting ou. To start your roulette adventure, you just predict where the roulette ball will stop its spin and place your wager. If you win, you are paid according to the payment schedule of the roulette casino. Roulette pays fairly well as well and you have an almost even chance if you play the Odd/Even or Reds/Black. The excitement and appeal is there but before you get drawn to real money roulette, we recommend that you check the following things first.
Safety Should Be Your Top Priority
If you play roulette in real money, you want to make sure that you are entrusting your funds in a secure and highly reputable online casino. Also, you want to make sure that all outcomes from the roulette table should be at random at all times. The randomness of the results gives every participant an equal chance of winning thus promoting a fair environment at all times.
To secure your safety in a roulette platform, you should check first the remote licenses of the casino. A roulette site that maintains at least one remote license complies with existing policies and regulations on fairness, security, and responsible gaming. Speaking of licenses, the top remote licensing jurisdictions are the UK Gambling Authority, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the Government of Alderney, and the Government of Curacao. The top roulette websites that accept players from the Philippines are often licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Government of Curacao.
Also, your safety in enjoying roulette depends on the quality of the Random Number Generator (RNG) or if this technology is tested regularly at all. The RNG is a Mathematical tool that ensures that every shuffle of the cards or spin of the roulette ball is random. Furthermore, the RNG should be certified and the certification should be displayed on the homepage. Some of the popular independent testing companies for roulette sites are TST, iTech Labs, and eCOGRA.
Before you fund the account or play roulette, take note of the available encryption technologies used. At a minimum, the roulette website should have a 128-bit SSL encryption. If the roulette site is fully encrypted, it means that all transactions are safe and your details will remain private.
Play Roulette On the Go with Top Mobile Casinos
Did you know that you can play roulette across devices? If you have signed up with an online casino today, there’s a big chance that the platform will allow you to enjoy online roulette and place bets using your mobile devices. Whether you are using an iOS or an Android device, a top casino will now allow you to play roulette flexibly and conveniently. To enjoy the benefits of online roulette using your mobile, you need first to download the native app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Once the download has been successful, you need to install the app to play the roulette game and place your bets.
You will also find a casino that does not require the download of the roulette app. Here, you just need to access the website directly from the browser to enjoy different games like American Roulette and European Roulette. On this guide, we also review the top sites where you can play roulette on mobile. Check our reviews for the top mobile roulette sites to start playing on-the-go.
Plan Out and Prepare to Boost Your Chances at the Roulette Table
Although roulette comes with easy rules and pays fairly well, it’s still best that you prepare and learn the bets, roulette strategy, and the odds before you put your money. You can use our guide to familiarize yourself with the basic rules and betting information about different variants of roulette games like American Roulette and European Roulette.
To play and win, it’s best that you also have a complete understanding of the different bets available in both the American and European versions. You will even find specific rules in French Roulette like the En Prison and the La Partage. Furthermore, you should have a roulette strategy to use when you play and bet real money. The strategies in roulette are primarily focused on betting which can help you manage your bankroll and protect you from massive losses. Finally, your success in the roulette table also depends on proper money management and the need to play roulette responsibly. Once you have set a limit at the roulette table, make sure you follow it and end your game session.
Learn How to Play Online Roulette
Knowledge and complete understanding of the roulette rules are critical to winning roulette. And when it comes to roulette rules and knowledge, it means learning the different types of roulette bets, the layout of the roulette wheel and table, and a few strategies.
To play roulette confidently, it’s important that you first appreciate the layout of the basic roulette table and roulette wheel. The first component is the roulette wheel which comes with a spinning circular area with slots that are numbered from 1 to 36 with another slot for a colored bet. Keep in mind that the wheel in roulette may have one or two green spaces depending on the variant available. In all wheels, the colors will alternate in red and black. When your roulette croupier collects all bets, a white roulette ball is released into the circular area and it will start to spin. The spinning of the roulette ball and the table determines what and who will win the roulette games.
The table is another critical component of the roulette game. This is the area where you place your roulette bets on the numbers or colors. Again, the design and layout of the table depending on the variant to play. Aside from the range of numbers from 1 to 36, the table also features the bet categories. For example, you can put your bet on the Low (1-18) or another bet on the High (19-36). You can also place roulette bets on the Odd/Even and the Red/Black.
Variations of Roulette Games to Play
The great thing about the roulette game is that it’s available in different variants. This means that you can find roulette games with varying styles and rules to suit individual betting needs and preferences. Here’s a quick look at the popular roulette variants you can play and enjoy in top casinos.
- European Roulette. This is the most common roulette variant that you can play in real money in top Philippines casinos. When you open this online roulette variant, you will find a table with a grid for outside and inside bets and numbers. On the side, you can expect 37 different positions where you can place your bets. Outside, there are 12 positions where you can put your bets.
- American Roulette. This roulette version is designed like European Roulette with some variations in the layout and bets that you can make. In American Roulette, you can find a table with 38 numbers and the last slot represents the double zero (00) bet. As the name suggests, this roulette variant became popular in the United States. Initially, American Roulette used the design in the European Roulette. However, the casino operators in the US then was disappointed with the ‘lower than usual’ house edge. To address this concern, the casino operators added an extra ‘0’ in the American Roulette thus increasing the house edge. Since American Roulette gives a higher house edge to the casino, you can count on a lower Return to Player (RTP) percentage when you play roulette.
- French Roulette. Others may think that this roulette version is just the European Roulette but it’s wrong. French Roulette is another variant of the roulette game which comes with unique bets. This roulette game is slightly different thanks to the addition of two exciting new rules: the En Prison and the La Partage. These roulette bets are playable on outcomes or wagers with a 1:1 payout. For example, you can play this roulette bet on the Red/Black or the Even/Odd. If you play the En Prison bet, your bet is not immediately lost if the roulette ball lands on a 0. It simply means that your roulette bet stays in the same position. If on the next spin of the croupier you win, your wager is returned. In the La Partage bet, half of the wager will b returned to you. In these roulette bets, the odds are definitely in your favor.
- Live Roulette. This roulette game is highly recommended to someone who wants to enjoy a realistic and interactive experience while at home or traveling. Thanks to the use of live streaming technology, multiple cameras, and fast internet, you can now play the roulette game in real-time in front of the attractive roulette dealer. Just like in a traditional casino, a live roulette session allows you to watch the movement of the wheel in real-time and follow where the roulette ball will settle. When you play the roulette game live, there’s an attractive roulette dealer that can assist and guide you.
Aside from these popular roulette games variants, you can also find other versions that are equally exciting and entertaining. Depending on the software vendor or game designer, you can play Immersive Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, or roulette games with different betting limits. You can even find exclusive roulette games with higher betting limits that can work for VIP and the casino high rollers.
Top Game Designers and Roulette Software Vendors
The quality of roulette games you can play in real money also depends on the designer or software vendor. To enjoy a memorable roulette experience, you need to pay attention to the software vendor that’s working with the casino. The majority of the software vendors in the market just deliver the basic roulette games design where you can bet and win. However, some studios and software companies invest in the design of the best roulette games. These are the roulette tables with advanced features, higher betting limits, and offer a truly immersive experience. In this section of the roulette guide, we take a look at the top software vendors that operate in the business.
- Playtech is a leading designer and supplier of premium casino games and solutions including roulette. The company offers industry-leading platforms and maintains some of the best studios for its casino operations particularly in hosting live roulette games. When it comes to roulette, Playtech offers two general types of roulette games: the live roulette and online roulette. When you play live dealer roulette, you gain access to premium solutions with attractive dealers and the action is streamed live from its purpose-built casino studio in Riga.
- Evolution Gaming. When it comes to top casino live dealer games, the name Evolution Gaming will always crop up. Based in the UK, the company is considered one of the leaders when it comes to live casino with the different variants of roulette as its primary products. It offers a variety of roulette games that can appeal to the needs of different enthusiasts and customers. When you sign up with a casino that carries Evolution, you can play Live Roulette and Lightning Roulette.
- Primarily known for its slot games, this Swedish software vendor also offers a variety of roulette games which you can play in top casinos. Its most popular contribution to the gambling industry is the Roulette Touch™ which is based on the Roulette Advanced™ casino game. This roulette version from Netent comes with a modern yet simple interface that can help promote easy gameplay when it comes to betting.
- Microgaming. It is considered as a global leader when it comes to casino products and solutions and offers a wide range of roulette games. This company offers one of the richest portfolios in the market when it comes to roulette games as it offers several titles to meet the growing demands of the market. Some of the popular variants that you can play in top casinos are Sapphire Roulette, American Roulette 2018, Multiplayer Roulette, and European Roulette Gold Series.
Play Roulette in Real-Time with Professional Dealers
For a more authentic and engaging casino experience, we highly recommend that you play roulette in real-time. This is possible when you sign up with a casino that offers live roulette. In live dealer roulette, you can play with a dealer in real-time and watch the action unfolds on the table. In short, the live casino session gives you are a more authentic way to enjoy the American or European version of roulette. Since the action happens in real-time and promises an authentic experience, you need to work with a casino that delivers the best selection of live American and European roulette games with an exciting set of features and tools. To help you choose which casino to choose, we also reviewed the top websites and list them down on this page. Once these gambling platforms are already listed here, you can be sure of its dependability and quality of roulette tables available.
What are the Most Popular Bonuses Available for Roulette Players?
When you sign up for an account and play roulette, you get access to a variety of bonuses that boost the bankroll and enhance the experience when you play American Roulette or European Roulette. Some of these bonuses are given upon sign up, some are given when you reload the account, and others are awarded if you become a regular customer of the casino’s American Roulette and European Roulette games. Here’s a list of the top roulette bonuses that you can collect when you play European Roulette in real money.
- New customer bonus. Also known as the welcome package, this roulette bonus is given to new customers of the casino. Often expressed as a deposit match percentage, the bonus money earned here can be used to play a variety of roulette games like American Roulette, European Roulette or live dealer roulette games.
- Cashback. There are instances when the casino will return a percentage of what you have lost on bets when you play roulette. This is a lucrative offer for the regular customer who loves to play roulette. For example, the gambling platform will offer a 20% cashback offer up to $100. This means that if you bet $100 and lose in European Roulette, the operator will return $20 to your account.
- Reload Bonus. This is a popular bonus awarded to players who fund their accounts. Just like the cashback, the reload bonus is expressed as a percentage of the deposit and can be used to boost the bankroll. The bigger the deposit, the bigger the bonus funds that you can use to place bets and play roulette.
For a complete listing of the best roulette bonuses, we highly recommend that you check our reviews of top gambling platforms before you play in real money.
How To Get Support and Assistance When You Play Roulette
Casino operators will strive to provide the best roulette games, services, and bonuses to their customers. However, there will be instances when you will encounter technical glitches when playing roulette. Sometimes, the problems that you’ll encounter are related to your transactions with the cashier. For example, the bonus is not properly credited or the withdrawal request takes time to complete. For these concerns and issues, you can rely on the services of the Support team of the casino. As a matter of practice, a casino that offers European Roulette, American Roulette, or other roulette variants will offer several contact options. You can use email, toll-free number or live chat to get help. Also, you can visit the Help Center of the casino to read guides and solutions to common roulette questions.
FAQs About Roulette Games, Bets, and Rules
- What bets can give me the best payouts in a roulette game?
There are different suggestions on the best betting strategy that you can use. When it comes to payouts, the recommended bets are the single number outcomes like 1 to 10. However, the chance of winning is slim. If you want to increase your chances, put your bet on Odd/Even or Red/Black. This bet has a 50/50 chance of winning. The payout may be small, but this bet can boost your chance.
- What are my odds when enjoying roulette?
Since there are 38 numbers, your chance of winning in a single outcome is 1 in 37. And if you bet in a roulette variant with extra slots, your chances diminish as well.
- How much payouts can I expect when I play the game?
The amount of payout will depend on the bet you make in roulette. Keep in mind that the Inside Bets have a bigger payout compared to the Outside Bets. When it comes to Inside Bets, these bets include Straight Up Bet and Split Bet. The Straight Up Bet in roulette is a bet on a single number. You need to place your roulette bet on the corresponding number and if you win, you are paid 35 to 1. The Split Bet, on the other hand, is a bet on two numbers. For this roulette bet, the payout is 17 to 1.
- What are my odds if I play Single Zero Roulette?
In Single Zero Roulette, the chance of winning is 1 in 37 or 2.63%.
- What are my odds if I play Double Zero Roulette?
If you play the double zero variant of roulette, then your chance of a win is 1 in 38 which is 2.70%.
- Are there ‘hot numbers’ that you should follow and bet on when you play roulette?
As an enthusiast and someone who loves to play roulette, it’s normal to find the best roulette strategy that focuses on the hottest numbers. According to some analysts and those who love the game, there are hot numbers you can bet on based on their simulations and observations. Based on simulations, these numbers are 20, 5, 29, and 2. This means that you can bet on these numbers and expect a win in the long run. However, you should bet on these numbers with caution. These are based on millions of simulations and each spin of the roulette is at random.
- What are the basic rules in European Roulette?
Roulette games have the same objectives: you need to put a bet on a number which you think will win in the game. However, the different roulette variants you can play to win may vary in terms of the table layout and design. In European Roulette, there is only one ‘0’ compared to the other roulette version. To play here, you need to choose a number/s, place the chips, and click ‘Play’. In a live casino environment, you will put the bet on the table to indicate your choice and wait for the casino croupier to say ‘No More Bets’ before the game starts. If your bet wins, you are paid according to the payout schedule.
- Can I play the game online?
Yes. The European roulette game is available online and you can also find different variants of the roulette game in leading gaming platforms. Once you have selected the casino where you will play the game, just open your preferred roulette variant and click play. You can play these roulette games in both free demo and real money play. To win instant cash or jackpots, play the real money version of the roulette game.
- Can I bet real money in a roulette game?
Yes. All of the top gaming platforms for top players from the Philippines can enjoy their real money game online. To play and win cash prizes, you need to create an account and deposit money. Once your account has been confirmed and funded, then you can now play a roulette game and use your preferred roulette strategy.
- Is it legal to bet on a roulette game?
Yes. You can find several licensed offshore platforms that can accept bets from players from the Philippines. Use our website to find which operators allow Philippines players to bet on a roulette game.
- What are the best roulette websites to check online?
Thanks to increasing competition in the industry, enthusiasts can now count on dozens of top-rated and reputable casino sites that deliver the roulette game and a variety of bonuses. The challenge now is choosing the right casino where you can bet and play. Also, these platforms vary in terms of the quality of support services that they provide to customers. To help you out, our site prepared in-depth reviews of top sites that allow real money bets on European Roulette. Each casino listed here has been reviewed in terms of the quality of the roulette game offered, roulette variants available, software vendor, availability of bonuses, and support given to the customers. Once the casino is listed here, you can be sure of its reliability, quality, and dependability.
- I’m from the United Kingdom. What are the best websites to check to play the roulette game?
On this site, we also list the top gaming destinations for players from the United Kingdom. These European websites are reviewed based on the variants of roulette available, the game bonuses and campaigns, quality of support, and the Return to Player (RTP) percentages. Please see our complete list below if you are planning to play online roulette in a free demo or real money mode.
- Is it safe to sign up and play online roulette?
Your safety is now a commitment to many websites that offer online roulette and casino services. However, due diligence must still be practiced if you plan to play to win the prizes. As a matter of practice, check out the licensing and the certifications of the casino before you play online casino. The website should be fully encrypted and it offers 24/7 support to get guidance in case you encounter problems when fielding your bets or when requesting a withdrawal.
- How should I bet when playing online roulette?
Betting in online roulette is both fun and easy. And for many individuals, these are enough reasons to play right now. Although the rules are easy to remember, keep in mind that certain strategies and approaches to betting can help in the long run. Before you start your betting adventure in your chosen casino, we highly recommend that you plan out your bets and bankroll. Make sure that you have a betting strategy in place, for example, you can bet one unit at a time. In the Martingale approach, you bet on even-odds payouts and you double the bet in case you lose. But if you win, you can double your bet. Also, a great betting strategy requires you to set a limit in online roulette. Whether you win or not with your bets, you need to step away from the game.
- What are the top casino games that deliver the best payouts?
You can’t go wrong with online roulette if you are looking for your instant win or jackpots. Aside from online roulette, you can also place your bets on video slots and blackjack. Just like in the game of European roulette, you need to know the rules and implement several strategies to boost your chances of winning.
- What are the most recommended casino games to play that promise the best returns and wins?
If you want to boost your chances when you want to play, we suggest that you start with table games. Blackjack and online roulette offer the best opportunities to win the jackpot. If you play roulette and stick with just Black and Reds, Odds or Evens, you have a nearly 50 percent chance of winning the round. Blackjack, on the other hand, is the preferred game for those with a smart betting system and wants to enjoy winning. When you play blackjack, you can enjoy roughly a 1 percent house edge in most platforms today. After you enjoyed European Roulette, make sure you check out the cards table!